Inverno a colori / Colored Winter

domenica 23 novembre 2008

Sarà questa giornata di novembre grigia, mogia e un po' malinconica...
ma mi è venuta voglia di colore...per spezzare la monotonia...regalare un po' di colore, di vitamine e di ottimismo...perché la vita, si sa, non può essere tutta bianca o nera, o no?????
Maybe it's because this november day, gray, blue and rainy doesn't want to end, maybe it's because of the fog that doesn't want to go away, maybe it's just my mood , but I want colours, I'm looking for colours, I wish colours to every one.
To offer a little bit of optimism, vitamins and hapiness to all.
Life can not always be just balck and withe, right??????
Lanvin

Marchesa


Zac Posen


Erdem
ps
the drawing are of
i disegni sono di
Stina Persson
source ffffound

1 commenti:

Unknown ha detto...

hi

Sorry to bother you- I was left off of many posts for this weeks IFB Posts for Thanksgiving Thursday- would you mind adding me to yours when you do yours? Under Shop Maven - Shopping and Info - Thanks.

29 novembre 2008 alle ore 02:43

AddThis

Bookmark and Share
Related Posts with Thumbnails