In the mood 4 pink

domenica 28 settembre 2008

Pink – it’s my new obsessionPink – it’s not even a question,Pink – on the lips of your lover(oh)‘Cause Pink is the love you discover
Pink – as the bing on your cherryPink – ‘cause you are so veryPink – it’s the color of passionAh, ‘cause today it just goes with the fashion
Pink – it was love at first sightYeah, Pink – when I turn out the lightAnd Pink gets me high as a kiteAnd I think everything is going to be all rightNo matter what we do tonight
You could be my flamingo‘Cause pink – it’s the new kinda of lingoPink – like a deco umbrella (shit)It’s kink that you don’t ever tell her
Pink – it was love at first sightAnd Pink when I turn out the lightPink gets me high as a kiteAnd I think everything is going to be all rightNo matter what we do tonight
Yeah!
I want to be your loverI, I wanna wrap you in rubberAs pink as the sheets that we lay on‘Cause Pink – it’s my favorite crayon
Yeah!
Pink – it was love at first sight (yeah)Pink – when I turn out the lightPink – it’s like red but not quiteAnd I think, everything is going to be all rightNo matter what we do tonight



Aereosmith-Pink


profumo Narciso Rodriguez, collana di perle Cameo&Corals Factory-Ravello, Rose Hotel Caruso
...kiss...kiss...Iole

1 commenti:

Anonimo ha detto...

we un saluto!!!!!!
bei post ..brva amica
annamariaaaaaaaaaaaa

28 settembre 2008 alle ore 20:46

AddThis

Bookmark and Share
Related Posts with Thumbnails